Do what you want, when you want! Explore the amazing world of animals and nature in the Dominican Republic! Enjoy an up-close experience with a wide variety of domestic and exotic animals and interact with your favorite farm friends.
You will have the opportunity to learn about our 18 cattle breeds, and even milk a few of them. You will enjoy a ride on one of our 17 different equine breeds around the property while admiring the beautiful landscapes, rivers and hills covered with tropical vegetation and palm trees. Walking around the park you will visit a typical Dominican house, trapiche (sugar mill), dog rescue shelter and learn about the local culture. Once in the river take your time and try our kayaks, paddleboards or take a nice trip onboard the river bamboo raft. You can also enjoy a walk around the fruit plantations. Make sure to visit the panoramic lookout platform and swings on the hill close to the beehive sanctuary.
Be in touch with nature in this fantastic park!
Enjoy a public outing
Eco Park Punta Cana
No age restrictions.
Morning excursion details
9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
N/a, it’s public!
$79 incl. tax
12+ yrs. old
tax 2-12 yrs. old
Under 2 yrs.
- Several stations to see and interact with 17 species of equines, 18 species of cattle, 5 types of deer, goats, sheep, pigs, birdsand many more exotic animals
- Horses show and bulls exhibit
- Feeding the pigs, deer, goats and sheep
- Experience milking a cow
- Donkeys and horseback riding
- Visiting a traditional Dominican wooden house and trapiche
- River activities: swimming, kayaks, paddleboards, and river bamboo raft
- Open hop-on hop-off bus in the park
- Walking experience
- Swings over the hill
- Beehive sanctuary
- Dog rescue shelter
- A/C transportation from your hotel
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Money for tips and souvenirs
- Comfortable clothes like t-shirts and shorts or beach wear
All resorts from Punta Cana and Bayahibe. Transportation is included. Please note that an additional fee of 10.- USD for resorts in Bayahibe will be charged cash on the bus. Pick-up and drop-off times vary by hotel.
Location: Nisibon, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.